This class aims to meet the following objectives with the goal of helping individuals and families improve their behavioral functioning in various settings.
- Teach Clients How to Reframe Thinking to Improve Behavior
- Teach Clients Behavioral Flexibility and Adherence to Rules
- Teach Clients How to Manage Emotions and Outward Behavior
- Improve Client's Self-Talk to Improve Reactions
- Actively Participate in Weekly Sessions
- Participate in Weekly Assessments of Skills Usage
- Weekly Journaling of Behavioral Challenges
- Participate in Treatment / Goal Planning
Outward Behavior is the result of Internal Thinking.
Contact us at 312.834.7885